5/5/08

STAYING BETWEEN THE LINES

This must be my week/month/year for weird things. The other day, I was pulling out of the driveway to run an errand when I noticed this little piece of paper stuck under my windshield wiper.

My first thought was that it was a parking ticket, so you can imagine my relief. But then what was it doing under my wiper blade? I flipped it over and found--




Another puzzle for me to solve. But it didn't take me long to figure out that this was a rather civil form of road rage. Obviously, I hadn't parked my car cleanly within the space marked. I tried to think, but couldn't even remember exactly where I'd been in the past few days. Just about every parking lot I go to has room for about a gazillion cars. The other thing was that if there's anybody who's a "between the lines" person, it's me. I took great pride (still do) in neatly coloring in my coloring books. This person must have been seriouisly ticked off to grab whatever was handy--some box--rip off part of it and furiously scribble "Yellow lines!" I'm assuming it was a male. I hope he didn't fire his secretary or something when he got to work. Sheesh. Get a life.

And by the way, if there are any of you still onfused by "entropy plaza," here's a picture of it. Notice the "order into chaos?"

No comments: